AIIMS MBBS admit card will be released for the year 2019 on 15.05.2019 in online mode. All MBBS aspirants who have completed both Basic and Final Registration will be able to download the admit card once it has been released online. Candidates must visit the website regularly for latest updates on AIIMS exam 2019. Applicants may familiarize themselves with the method of Examination by taking the Mock Test available in the Official Website after upload of Admit Card.
The Admit Card for eligible and accepted applications shall be uploaded on 15th May, 2019. If the status of Admit Card is not available on website, he/she should immediately contact to the Asstt. Controller Examinations, AIIMS, New Delhi - 110 608 along with full particulars of the Basic Registration and Final Registration of application form by sending an email on firstname.lastname@example.org
Candidates will not be allowed to enter the examination hall without valid AIIMS admit card 2019.
Steps to download AIIMS MBBS 2019 Admit Card
- Click on (link shall be updated)
- Enter the Candidate ID/Application Number and Password provided at the time of filling of AIIMS MBBS Application Form along with the Captcha.
- The candidate will be redirected to their AIIMS MBBS 2019 application page where they will be able to see "Admit Card" link of AIIMS in the bottom left of the page.
- Click on the link which will show candidates AIIMS MBBS 2019 admit card.
- Candidates can save, download and print the admit card/hall ticket of AIIMS MBBS 2019 by clicking on the Print option.
AIIMS 2019 MBBS Admit card contents
- Name of candidate
- Father's name
- Entrance Exam Name (AIIMS MBBS Entrance Exam 2019)
- Exam Center
- Date of examination
- Slot (Morning or Evening)
- Photo of candidate, Signature of candidate
- Roll Number/ Exam Center Code/ Registration No etc.
- Important instruction to the candidate etc.
Things allowed inside the examination hall
- Admit Card
- One Photograph
- One Identity Proof – (Aadhar Card/Voter ID/Passport/12th Class Board Admit Card with photograph)
Important points to be noted
- Candidates are required to carry any Identity Proof and a Recent Passport Size Photograph along with AIIMS 2019 admit card
- All requirements mentioned in the Admit Card including production of the ORIGINAL PHOTO ID entered in the Online Application must be complied with for entry into the examination centre. The admit card must bear the details of printout such as IP address etc.
- No Stationery, Wristwatch, Cell-Phone, Calculator, etc. Are allowed inside the AIIMS MBBS 2019 examination hall.
- Candidates are advised to retain AIIMS MBBS 2019 admit card till the completion of the admission process and Seat Allotment in various colleges of AIIMS.
General Instructions Regarding Appearing In The Examination
- It is understood that the Admit Cards will not be sent By Post.
- The Reporting Time for 1st shift is 07:00 AM and for 2nd shift is 01:00 PM.
- No candidate will be allowed entry in the examination centre after 8:45 AM in 1st shift and 2:45 PM in 2nd shift.
- Candidates are advised to reach the examination centre in time and not wait till the last minute. There are several mandatory pre-examination activities such as Biometric capture, photo capture etc. To avoid any delay in commencement of Examination, candidates are required in their own interest to ensure that they enter the examination centre at least 30 minutes before the scheduled start of the examination.
- No candidate will be allowed to leave the examination hall before the end of 3 1⁄2 hours.
- No candidate will be allowed to enter the Examination Hall without a valid Admit Card (Original print out), ID proof and one photograph. The ID proof should be the same as the one mentioned in the Application.
- Candidates should NOT bring pen/pencil to the Examination Hall. Pen & Rough Sheet etc will be provided by AIIMS at the examination centre. The rough work will only be done on the rough sheet & back side of Admit Card.
- Candidates should not bring any kind of wrist watches, cell phone, pager, calculator or any electronic gadget, bluetooth devices etc. in the examination hall. These are strictly prohibited. ANY ELECTRONIC ITEM FOUND WITH THE CANDIDATE DURING EXAMINATION, EVEN IF SWITCHED OFF, WILL BE CONSIDERED AS AN ATTEMPT TO USE UNFAIR MEANS AND APPRORIATE ACTION WILL BE TAKEN.
- In addition to above, any type of Ornament, head gear, hair bands, hair clips, belt, bags, credit cards, debit cards, books are strictly prohibited at Examination Centre. Hence, candidates are advised not to carry these items with them at examination centre. AIIMS will not be held responsibility for safe keeping of these articles as arrangements for safe keeping of these items are not available at the centre.
- No candidate should carry any text material, printed or written, bits of papers or any other material except a copy of Admit Card inside the examination hall.
- If a candidate is found to be copying/conversing with other candidates he/she will be disqualified from taking that examination and the next one or two such examinations according to the nature of offence.
- Candidates must not obtain or give or attempt to obtain or give irregular assistance of any kind during the examination. This will entail expulsion and cancellation of candidature for the examination.
- Any attempt to note down questions during the examination will be viewed very seriously, and invite criminal proceedings.
- Candidates must leave examination hall only after handing over copy of Admit Card & Rough Sheet to the Invigilator.
- Change, if any, in the address, mobile Number, E-mail ID during the registration will only be done on website by login their credentials on MyPage. However, after closing the registration a request mail through registered mail to be sent on email@example.com to the Asstt. Controller (Examinations), AIIMS, New Delhi.
- Any dispute with regard to any matter referred to herein will be subject to the jurisdiction of Delhi Courts alone.