The All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), New Delhi is the conducting body of AIIMS 2019 examination. The AIIMS 2019 examination is mainly meant for admissions into MBBS course at thirteen AIIMS Institutes across India.
AIIMS is a very sought-after examination in India with as many as three lakh candidates applying for it every year. The different AIIMS Institutes are New Delhi, Rishikesh, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Jodhpur, Patna, Raipur, Guntur, Nagpur, Kalyani, Raebareli, Gorakhpur and Bathinda.
AIIMS Important Dates 2019
AIIMS, New Delhi has proposed to initiate online registration 6 months prior to the exam for the benefit of students and, it will be a 2 step registration viz., Basic registration and Final registration. Owing to the rejection of too many applications because of incorrect form filling the board has taken up this initiative which will be followed from the year 2019 and all the subsequent years.
AIIMS MBBS 2019 Important dates
|Basic Registration (PAAR) for MBBS-2019||30/11/2018 to 03/01/2019 (05:00 PM)|
|Status update (Accepted & Not Accepted) of Basic Registration||07/01/2019|
|Correction of deficiencies in Basic Registration that are not Accepted||08/01/2019 - 18/01/2019|
|Final status (Accepted & Rejected) of Basic Registration||22/01/2019|
|Uploading of Prospectus||29/01/2019|
|Generation of Code for Final Registration
(only for those whose Basic Registration is accepted.)
|29/01/2019 - 17/02/2019 (05:00 PM)|
|Final Registration||21/02/2019 – 12/03/2019 (05:00 PM)|
|Hosting/uploading the Admit Cards on AIIMS website||15/05/2019|
|Date of Examination||25/05/2019 and 26/05/2019
First shift- 09:00 AM – 12:30 PM
Second shift- 03:00 PM – 06:30 PM
|Result Date||11/06/2019 (Tentative)|
For complete details Please check AIIMS 2019 Important Dates.
AIIMS Eligibility Criteria 2019
All the AIIMS MBBS aspirants must meet the eligibility criteria set by the AIIMS conducting body in order to take up the AIIMS examination 2019. The eligibility criteria includes Age, Nationality, Qualifying marks in the Qualifying examination. Applicants who fail to meet the requirements cannot apply for the exam.
AIIMS MBBS 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates must be 17 years of age as on 31st December of the year of admission 2019
- Candidates should have passed the 12th Class under the 10+2 Scheme/ Senior School Certificate Examination (CBSE) or Intermediate Science (I.Sc.) or an equivalent Examination of a recognized University/ Board of any Indian State with English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology as subjects.
- Candidates who have appeared or are appearing at the qualifying Examination with English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology as main subject and expect to pass the Examination with required percentage of marks are also eligible to apply and appear in the Competitive Entrance Examination. Such candidates candidature will be considered only if they provide necessary documentary evidence of having passed the qualifying Examination with the required subjects and percentage of marks.
For more information, visit AIIMS 2019 Eligibility Criteria.
AIIMS Application Form 2019
The AIIMS (All India Institute of Medical sciences) has reconsidered the entire procedure of applying to the exam and has brought it out in a different light.
The process of filling and submitting application form will be carried out in two phases
- First phase includes the Basic Registration for AIIMS 2019 which starts from 30th November 2018. The last date to complete the basic registration is January 3, 2019.
- AIIMS 2019 aspirants should fill their basic personal details and upload the scanned images of passport size photograph during Basic Registration
- These details will be screened to check for errors and correct them. The candidates will be informed on acceptance of registration, and their details will be stored with a unique identification number,
- The final registration process of AIIMS 2019 application form will start on January 29, 2019.
- Here, the applicants should fill remaining details such as qualification details, choose the available city for examination and make payments. These applicants will be issued Admit Cards for that examination.
To know more please visit AIIMS 2019 Application Form.
AIIMS Time Table 2019
AIIMS entrance exam for MBBS will be conducted in 2 shifts on 25th and 26th of May 2019 and the exam paper will consist of 200 MCQs. The exam duration is 3 hours ,30 minutes and the exam will be conducted in Online mode.
AIIMS MBBS Timetable 2019
|Physics, Chemistry, Biology (Botany & Zoology), General Knowledge, Aptitude & Logical Thinking||25/05/2019||Morning shift/First shift
09:00 AM to 12:30 PM
Afternoon shift/Second shift 03:00 PM to 06:30 PM
|26/05/2019||Morning shift/First shift
09:00 AM to 12:30 PM
Afternoon shift/Second shift 03:00 PM to 06:30 PM
For more information, visit AIIMS 2019 Time Table
AIIMS Exam Centres 2019
The number of AIIMS MBBS 2019 exam centres has been increased and candidates can now choose their preferred exam centre during the Final registration process after the status of their Basic registration has been approved by the exam conducting board.
Exam centres 2019
- The AIIMS MBBS 2019 exam centres are tentatively proposed in 170 Cities all over India.
- Candidates should indicate their choice of the city of Examination at the time of filling the application form.
- Allotment of exam centres will be made on first-cum-first-serve
- Candidates cannot change examination centres which is chosen once.
For complete details Please check AIIMS 2019 Exam Centres.
AIIMS Admit Card 2019
AIIMS MBBS admit card will be released for the year 2019 on 15.05.2019 in online mode. All MBBS aspirants who have completed both basic and final registration will be able to download the admit card once it has been released online. Candidates must visit the website regularly for latest updates on AIIMS exam 2019.
Candidates will not be allowed to enter the examination hall without valid AIIMS admit card 2019.
Steps to download AIIMS MBBS 2019 Admit Card
- Click on (link shall be updated)
- Enter the Candidate ID/Application Number and Password provided at the time of filling of AIIMS MBBS application form along with the Captcha.
- The candidate will be redirected to their AIIMS MBBS 2019 application page where they will be able to see 'Admit Card' link of AIIMS in the bottom left of the page.
- Click on the link which will show candidates AIIMS MBBS 2019 admit card.
- Candidates can save, download and print the admit card/hall ticket of AIIMS MBBS 2019 by clicking on the Print option.
To know more please visit AIIMS 2019 Admit Card.
AIIMS Exam Pattern 2019
AIIMS MBBS 2019 exam will be conducted online on 25th and 26th May 2019 for 3 hours ,30 minutes. The exam will be held for 2 days and each day there will be 2 shifts during morning and afternoon.
More details on Shifts
AIIMS MBBS Exam 2019 will be conducted in 2 days in 2 shifts per day. Candidates must report early by the mentioned time. Please note that no candidates will be allowed to enter the exam hall after 08:45 AM in the First shift and 02:45 PM in the Second shift.
Exam Shift Timings
|Morning (First)||09:00 AM to 12:30 PM||07:00 AM|
|Afternoon (Second)||03:00 PM to 06:30 PM||01:00 PM|
For more information, visit AIIMS 2019 Exam Pattern.
AIIMS Answer Key 2019
AIIMS MBBS 2019 examination will be conducted on 25th and 26th May 2019. The answer keys will not be released but the result for the same will be announced on 11th June 2019.
AIIMS, New Delhi has not been releasing the AIIMS MBBS Answer keys since the year 2013. In case the conducting body publish the answer keys for AIIMS MBBS 2019, the link to download the same will be updated here.
For complete details Please check AIIMS 2019 Answer Key.
AIIMS MBBS Syllabus 2019
Syllabus for AIIMS 2019 examination is not prescribed by AIIMS, New Delhi which is the exam conducting body of AIIMS MBBS exam. The examination for the year 2019 will be conducted in 2 days in 2 shifts per day in the online mode. To crack the AIIMS MBBS 2019 exam, it is important for the candidate to be thorough with the syllabus of the exam. The exam paper for AIIMS MBBS exam include 5 sections – Physics, Chemistry, Biology, General Knowledge, Aptitude & Logical Thinking. NCERT textbooks of Class XI and Class XII can be referred as most of the questions for the exam will be based on NCERT syllabus.
Subject-wise Syllabus of AIIMS MBBS 2019-
|1||Physical world and measurement|
|3||Laws of Motion|
|4||Work, Energy and Power|
|5||Motion of System of Particles and Rigid Body|
|7||Properties of Bulk Matter|
|8||Heat and Thermodynamics|
|9||Behaviour of Perfect Gas and Kinetic Theory|
|10||Oscillations and Waves|
|3||Magnetic Effects of Current and Magnetism|
|4||Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Currents|
|7||Dual Nature of Matter and Radiation|
|8||Atoms and Nuclei|
For more information, visit AIIMS 2019 Syllabus
AIIMS Results 2019
AIIMS MBBS 2019 Exam results will be announced on 11th June 2019 (tentative). Candidates can the results online on the official website of AIIMS exam. The Ranking scheme of AIIMS exam include Percentiles, Percentages and Raw score. A Merit list will be prepared which includes the list of all the eligible candidates who have scored minimum qualifying marks which makes them eligible for counselling too.
Qualifying Marks:The minimum qualifying marks for General category - 50%
Other Backward Classes(OBC_NCL) Category - 45%
Scheduled Caste (SC)/Scheduled Tribe (ST) Category - 40%
Orthopedic Physically Handicapped (OPH) have Cutoffs of the respective Category
Steps to Download AIIMS MBBS 2019 Results:
- Visit AIIMS MBBS Official Website
- Click on “Academic courses”
- Select MBBS and login.
- Enter Candidate ID, password, the captcha code and Click on Login.
To know more please visit AIIMS 2019 Results.
AIIMS Cutoff 2019
AIIMS MBBS Cutoff 2019 determines the eligibility of candidates appeared for AIIMS MBBS exam, candidates who have scored the minimum scores will be included in the Merit list prepared by the exam conducting body.
Cutoff for various categories is given below
Minimum qualifying scores for different categories
|OBC (Non-creamy layer)||45%|
|PWBD||Cutoffs of the respective category|
For more information, visit AIIMS 2019 Cutoff
AIIMS Participating Colleges 2019
All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi invites online applications (Basic followed by Final Registration) for Entrance Examinations leading to admission in MBBS-2019 Course of AIIMS, New Delhi and 14 other AIIMS which are located at various locations across the country.
The number of AIIMS institutes have been increased this year and candidates who want to pursue MBBS course at AIIMS can start the application process i.e., Basic Registration on 30.11.2019.
List of AIIMS Institutes accepting AIIMS MBBS rank/score for admission
For more information, visit AIIMS 2019 Participating colleges.
AIIMS Counselling 2019
The counselling for AIIMS 2019 will be done in online mode tentatively from 25th June 2019.
Candidates who are included in the Merit list are eligible to participate in the AIIMS 2019 Counselling process (1st round). The counselling process will take place in 4 parts. Different merit list will be released based on categories - common merit list, Scheduled Caste (SC) merit list, Scheduled Tribe (ST) merit list and Other Backward Classes (OBC) merit list.
Documents Required for AIIMS MBBS 2019 Counselling:
- Birth certificate of the candidate.
- High school certificate of the candidate.
- Migration certificate of the candidate.
- AIIMS MBBS 2019 Admit card.
- AIIMS MBBS 2019 Call letter issued by the institution during the counselling.
- 12 current Passport size photos.
To know more please visit AIIMS 2019 Counselling.
AIIMS 2019 Seat Allotment
Seat Allotment for AIIMS will commence after editing and final submission of choices. The candidates are supposed to register for AIIMS Counselling and make their choice in selecting the institute in which they want to study in. The Seat Allotment result of AIIMS MBBS counselling 2019 round 1 will be announced in the 1st week of July. After which candidates have the option to either accept the result or decline it. If accepted then reporting to college must be done with required documents to get admitted to the college.
Documents to be carried to the allotted AIIMS institute.
- Offer letter
- Registration slip
- Admit card of AIIMS MBBS 2019
- Self-attested copy of certificate in proof of passing Class 12 from a recognised board as mentioned in AIIMS MBBS eligibility criteria 2019
- Self-attested copy of certificate from board for date of birth
- Self-attested copy of Class 12 mark sheets
- Demand Draft of Rs. 1 Lakh only in the name of allotted AIIMS institute
For more information, visit AIIMS 2019 Seat Allotment.
AIIMS Reservation Criteria 2019
According to the official notification released by AIIMS, New Delhi a total of 15 AIIMS Institutes of which 6 new institutes will be participating for the counselling process and provide admissions for eligible candidates. The seat intake has been increased compared to last year and all the details regarding Reservations and Seat matrix will be published here as soon as available.
For complete details, Please check AIIMS 2019 Reservation Criteria.
AIIMS Helpline Centres and Contact Details 2019
To solve all the queries AIIMS, New Delhi has released the AIIMS 2019 Helpline Numbers and AIIMS Institutes Contact Details. Both Candidates and Parents can call or contact them to solve their queries. The complete AIIMS 2019 Helpline Numbers and AIIMS Institutes Contact Details with Address and Emails are given below.
AIIMS MBBS 2019 Contact details
|Email for MBBS counselling:|
|Toll Free Number:(Timings – 09:30 AM to 06:00 PM)|
|180011789 (Monday to Saturday)|
For more information, visit AIIMS 2019 Helpline Centres and Contact Details